Register/login to your PTA Parent account:
- In the upper left corner, there is a link that says Register | Login or click the direct link here: https://tools.ptoffice.com/reg/PS221PTA
- Click Register & enter your name, email & password. Make your password & username something easy to remember because you will need this information each time you log in to your account.
- You will see a “pop up” that says “there is no one with that last name in our database”. Scroll down and click the blue writing that says “CREATE NEW FAMILY UNIT”
- Follow the instructions and complete your profile. Remember all information entered will only be viewable to the PTA. All emails on file will get our PTA email blast. List all children and their grades in your household to ensure you are always getting up to date grade information as well.
Once you agree to the terms you will be brought to your family page. You can personalize this page with a family picture, your child’s name, grade, home address, email, and home phone. Some of the features you will have via the “Parent Profile Pages” is:
- Full control of data visibility by field
- Multi-household setups
- Access to purchase history and receipts
- Access to volunteer sign up history
- View and pay membership dues
- Control email settings (have multiple family members receive our PTA emails)
Sample Parent Profile Page:
Already have an account?
Access or update your account by clicking here, https://tools.ptoffice.com, enter your username and password in the upper right-hand corner.
Once you have an account set up, visit the Apple App or Google Play store and search for PTOffice. The app is in a beta mode currently and is very basic, but the company is hopeful to add more features in the near future.